CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy thanksgiving Everyone

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Me and Bryce are now in California and we drove up here yesterday. We are having a nice thanksgiving so far. My Aunt and Uncle are here and so is my cousin. We are having a good time. For breakfast we had egg bake. My aunt makes a mean egg bake. YUM!!! I dont know what we are having for lunch but for dinner we are having a huge turkey. I cant wait!!! Well, I hope everyone is having a good thanksgiveing. See ya later.

3 comments:

Bryce said...

Is there any egg bake left?

tori said...

haha! nice bryce!!! LOL!!! that sounds good! (even though i've never had it before) it still sounds good! =) im glad u guys are having a good time! =) yeah.....i had the braggs come over and my brother was really crazy (like always) LOL! and he was creeping sam and elle out! LOL! it was funny and annoying at the same time! LOL! they arrived at my house at 12 30ish and didn't leave until 8 45ish!!! they stayed for a total of 8hours!!! it wa crazy!! but again it was really fun! im glad everything is working out in cali! i cant wait until thursday!!!! i cant wait to hear all about ur trip! =D ok well i gtg! im sooo tired! *phew*

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!

tori said...

rofl! i LOVE LOVE LOVE ur new background!!! they are sooo cute!! LOL! when the page opened up i started cracking up! they are soooo cute! where did u find that?!?!?! did bryce help u?? niiiice! =)