CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Cristmas gifts

Last Wednesday, my church group and I went to PV mall and went Christmas shopping for kids on the christmas tree. First, we had dinner at the food court. Then we went shopping. We looked all over for stuff for our kid who wanted baseball stuff. But, we could not find baseball stuff at all. So we looked and looked and looked and could not find any baseball stuff. So we just got him a little flying helicopter. Then as we were walking out to our car, we saw a store that had tons of sport stuff. and of corse, there was a lot of baseball stuff. Oh well, i hope our kid liked his gift. Haha but it was fun.

12 comments:

Elly said...

nice blog. i can tell you like meerkats. lol. this is elly from photography btw!

tori said...

...haha...thats funny! wouldn't you know...;)

Hayden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayden said...

ya i guess you could say i like meerkats. lol

Hayden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryce said...

So what you got it on the first try. . . You've done it before.

Michael said...

I'm kinda freaked out by the background...LOL

tori said...

LOL! that's funny micheal!!! i think they're CuuuuuuuuuUUUUUTtttttEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!! :D (but that's just me)

Eve said...

omg, no more Meerkat Manor for Tori...

Bryce said...

Hayden, when I helped you pick out a template I was hoping you would pick something that woudln't haunt me. Pick something else, please!

tori said...

nooooooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT CHANGE YOUR BACKGROUND!!!!!! rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!! ITS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!! (BUT THATS JUST WHAT I THINK) IM SRY BRYCE AND MICHEAL THAT U BOTH THINK ITS CREEPY LOOKING BUT PERSONALLY I THINK ITS VERY DIFFERENT AND CUUTE! (like i said before) SO NO. DO NOT CHANGE IT!!! LOL!!! :D

tori said...

how wants to be a hobo for a day with me!?!?!?!?! ROFL!!!! i really wanna try it!! :D