CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dune trip

Hey, we just got back from our dune trip. We all had a great time even though the car broke down. We where up just about the entire night trying to get the car back to camp. I guess it was a good thing that there was a guy named Scott who was VERY VERY funny. He made a bad situation into a funny one. But ya overall, we had a great trip. I mostly rode my quad most the trip and it was a lot of fun. On sunday (our last day) my dad, brother, and I went out in the dunes and rode for like a hour and that was the best ride because the wind blew all night so when we went on that ride, the sand was really smooth. We found some jumps and just played around. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN. I cant wait to go back after Chrismas. We are going again on the 26th, 27th, and the 28th. I cant wait. I will tell you more about it at school in January.

0 comments: