CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Dunes

Last weekend my brother, dad, and I all went to the Yuma sand dunes. We had LOTS of fun. We went all the way up to Glamis which is about 25 miles away from camp. It was really hard riding a quad all that way. The sand was really rough. The most amazing thing was that the sand car did not brake down. That would be a first. We had lunch, looked around at the stores, and then went back. I really like Glamis. When we got back, we rested for a while and then went out for a ride and when we got back, the drags were going on. The drags are where tons of people race all together. The most amazing thing was all the nice sand cars. THEY WERE FAST. I am sorry I do not have any picture of them, I did not want to get my camera sandy. But ya, it was TONS of fun.

0 comments: